Siemens SOFT STARTER 5.5 KW 3 PHASE WITH BUILTIN BYPASS CONTACTOR
Group: Automation / SOFT STARTER
Max. Freq: 50 Hz
No of DI: 4
No of DO: 3
No of AI: 0
No of AO: 1
Common Port: 1 RS485
Builtin Bypass: Yes
Siemens SIRIUS Soft Starter, 5.5kW, 12.5A - 3RW40 Series - 3RW4024-1BB14
This Siemens SIRIUS soft starter is a reliable choice for safely starting and winding down asynchronous 3-phase motors. It's a compact, space-saving device that includes integrated monitors to detect imminent operation interruptions, such as loss of load, power failure, or thermal overload. Once detected, output relays convey the information to the control system to optimize your system's performance and prevent damage to your components. Because these diagnostic features are included in the compact design, you don't need to add any supplemental systems, which saves on space.
• Operating temperature range of -25°C to +60°C for use in demanding industrial environments.
• Current rating of 12.5A and an AC (alternating current) voltage rating of 480V provides ample capacity for heavy-duty setups.
• Integrated thermistor motor protection means there's no need for additional overload relays.
- Range From 5.5 to 250 kW
- Operating voltage: 200-480V AC & 200-460V AC
- Control voltage: 24V AC/DC, 110-230V AC/DC, 115V AC, 230V AC
- Soft start, soft stop, adjustable current limit
- Integrated bypass contact system
- Integrated microprocessor-based overload relay with adjustable trip class 10/15/20
- Intrinsic device protection to protect against thermal overloading of thyristors
- Integrated state and fault monitoring
- Innovative 2-phase “Polarity Balancing” operation.